Thursday, January 2, 2014

Where do I begin

I realized I have no idea on where to begin on getting you all caught up on my life over the lst year. I may have been slacking with the blog but I wasn't slacking at living life. 
My friend, Maggie, is doing a 30+ day blog idea thingy called Think Kit. The topics look pretty cool as well as good to bring you up to spend on my life. Let's see if I can do this for all 30+ days. 
Day one!
Your year in photos!
Document your year in photos. Did one photo encapsulate your year? Maybe it takes a gallery. Don't forget to caption, describe, or document what made an image important.

At the beginning of the year I began training for an ran an obstacle course race called a Spartan Race. Here's an after photo.

Chef and I did some site seeing.

Chef and I trained hard all summer to ride a Bike MS fundraising ride. Here's the start of the ride. We made it all 97 miles in one day...more about this life changing experience later.

Chef and I went back to where we met to celebrate or 5th wedding anniversary.

I had a couple of bear encounters. I almost hit a bear late at night coming home from the city. Then I see this guy when dropping off The Beast at the vet for kenneling. This guy wasn't as lucky as the first guy I saw this year.

I began crafting with burlap.  Making wreaths, tote bags, and aprons. I've even started to see these items publicly!

No comments: