
As seems common practice in the blogger world when one wins an award, there are some suggestions such as Linking to the blogger who gave you the award (check), write 10 things that make me happy (check), share it with 10 friends, and have fun!
Now for 10 things that make me happy:
1. A relaxing day off work
2. Road trips
3. Chef making a fab dinner
4. Spending time with my girlfriends
5. Playing with me dog
6. Camping
7. Exploring new places
8. Knowing that I have people in my life that will love me no matter what
9. Not having to take a little displaced kitty to the shelter but finding her a good home instead :)
10.Top down on the jeep on a warm sunny day
I would tag 10 blogger friends but I think I'm not sure I have that many regular readers. So for all of you that do read, consider yourself awarded!
1 comment:
You rock- and completely deserve it!
Post a Comment