I'm sooo sooo very excited! I got by cycling trainer in the mail this week! The trainer attaches to the rear wheel of any bike making it possible to turn ANY bike into a stationary bike. I can finally start training for the Bike for MS ride!!!
I have rode twice this week so far and plan on riding again today if my bum will let me. It has been a while since I have been on my bike so the bike seat and I are not currently friends. You also may have notice that shoe under the front tire! Well that's because I forgot to buy the tire riser. When you hook the bike into the trainer the back comes up but the front tire stays low making it really uncomfortable since your tilted forward while riding. I have checked with our local bike store twice this week to get the riser and he is all out, he hopes to have the riser tomorrow but for now a shoe will have to do!
150 miles here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment