
This week is national MS week. Please join the cause for a cure! If you have a facebook account go to www.nationalmssociety.org and download a banner on put it on your page! You can also donate you time, participate in an MS walk, Bike for MS, and of course you many to helping to find a cure.
One of the activities that the National MS Society is doing to raise awareness is having people say what MS means to them. For me MS=loving not judging. It has been so hard for me to try to separate the disease from who my husband is and be able to come to terms with the things he can't do now. I have begun to learn to live for the moment and really take in things that we can do together for I don't know how long we will be able to have those moments. Thus I take the time to love him and step back and not judge him or become angered by the things that aren't possible any longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment