This weekend we prepped our house for an appraisal. We have decided that since we haven't had any calls or people looking at the house we think it best to refinance and get a much better interest rate. The decision to refinance is another story.
During this process I decided that I may have serious issues.
I need trash cans to be CLEAN!
When I say clean I mean no crud or anything stuck to the bottom or sides or the can. This goes for the inside of the can as well as the outside it. Chef has a habit of putting ANYTHING into whatever can is closest. This includes the remains of foodstuff, cat fur balls, literally ANYTHING. He finds the closest can and chucks it. Most items he throws into the cans I think either need to go into the kitchen can, or be placed in a grocery sack and go right outside to the dumpster. We don't use trash bags in any can other then the kitchen. I feel lining these cans with trash bags is a not needed since you shouldn't really put anything in them other then paper items.
I think that a trash can reflects on the kind of house you keep. If the trash can has stuff stuck all up in it. It says that the rest of your house is dirty as well.
Needless to say all the cans in the house got a really good bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OCD much?
And if the cleanliness of the trash cans are an indication of the house, then I'm okay. The bedroom, living room and bathroom cans are super clean because I use liners all the time!
I'm not stable ask anyone!
Post a Comment