
I keep forgetting to thank Maggie at Do these shoes match this purse? for this fabulous blog award the "Pass the Baton of Friendship."
As with many blog awards, it comes with "requirements." The obvious one is I have to display the award.
Next, I have to answer these questions:
1 - too small when you were asked, what you wanted to do when you were big; What did you reply?
2 - What were your favorite cartoons?
3 - What were your favorite games?
4 - What year was your nicest birthday and why?
5 - What were the things you absolutely wanted to do, and not yet done?
6 - Which 'was your first love? sports? or what not?
7 - Which was your first musical idol?
8 - Which was the most' beautiful sought (and eventually received), Santa Claus, Jesus' Child, Saint Lucia, Christmas gift?
1-Like all little girls I really wanted to be a veterinarian. I also had a desire to be a model as I got a little older and began to tower over the boys.
2- I loved Care Bears, Snorks, and Shirt Tails.
3- I was an outside kid so most of the games I played were with my neighbors or bother and sister. We played freeze tag, princess and the pirates (the pirate was usually Italian with blue eyes), corn war (this involved going to the field getting corn plucking it from the cob filling and bucket and then throwing it at each other), I also played a lot of baseball and softball.
4- I was only allowed large parties on milestone birthdays. On my 16th a friend of mine who's birthday was exactly a month earlier and I decided to through a party at her parents house. We got our friends band to play for us for free, had all kinds of food, water games (our birthday are in the middle of summer), and bonfire. We had an amazing birthday!!
5- I be a parent (probably not to my own children but to kids in foster care or even adopting a child or two that need a family). Go to Croatia
6- Looking back I'm really not sure what my first love was. I know that I loved to take long walks and be by myself and loved praise and knowing that I was important and loved by others.
7- Music idol was probably Pink Floyd. I had never heard anything like them till I was a freshman in high school. When I had a friend play and sign "I wish you were here" I was hooked!
8- As a child I likely would have said some toy that I received was the best gift ever. Looking back though I would have to say that the handmade toys that my dad gave were the best. I was always hard on my toys but somehow I still have all the things my father made from the wooden hammer, the pull toys, the heart shaped crayon holder, the three legged stool, and best of all the doll cradle with my name carved into it.
Now I should pass it on to 10 people but I don't know 10 people that blog so if you read this and want an award then you can have it as a thank you for reading!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment