I live in an amazing place. Not many people get the changes to make it to my neck of the woods in their life times. That being said I am going to beginning sharing some of our travels with you. I have the honor of living just 30 minutes from Glacier National Park, I have also had the privalge of spending a summer of my life working and living in the park. Along with living so close to the park we are souronded by national and or state forests. We also live just 20 minutes north of the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississipi River. I also hope that by sharing my past and presant adventures with you it will also movitate me to get out there more and experiance all that this area has to offer. I might not always have a story to tell about a place and you might just get a picture of a spot I have visited and a little discription of about the spot but at least you will get to see a little of Montana and the sourounding northwest.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
travels
I live in an amazing place. Not many people get the changes to make it to my neck of the woods in their life times. That being said I am going to beginning sharing some of our travels with you. I have the honor of living just 30 minutes from Glacier National Park, I have also had the privalge of spending a summer of my life working and living in the park. Along with living so close to the park we are souronded by national and or state forests. We also live just 20 minutes north of the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississipi River. I also hope that by sharing my past and presant adventures with you it will also movitate me to get out there more and experiance all that this area has to offer. I might not always have a story to tell about a place and you might just get a picture of a spot I have visited and a little discription of about the spot but at least you will get to see a little of Montana and the sourounding northwest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment